Benefits of sponsoring World Energy Week Milan 2018
Marketing & Branding Benefits
- Company name and/or logo in all printed event materials (subject to feasibility and printing deadlines);
- Prominent logo branding and link to sponsor’s website on official website event;
- The Sponsor can provide its own materials in the official delegate bags and the scientific content material can be made available or displayed in public areas;
- Special acknowledgement during social events and reception (for Platinum Sponsors only);
- Complimentary Private Meeting Room.
- Sponsor will be offered private rooms for B-to-B matching to be arranged in coordination with the organising secretary (for Platinum Sponsors only);
- Consolidate relationship and network with CEOs and Ministerial Level participants from around the world;
- Be part of the ongoing energy leader debate, within the framework of the Council’s neutral and authoritative work;
- Be included at National Energy Day;
- Support Future Energy Leaders’ Summit (FELS 100) and help shape, inspire and grow energy leaders of tomorrow. The FELs is the annual gathering of top-100 young energy professionals with the brightest mind selected between more than 3.000 organisations belonging to WEC;
- Be included at the side events organized and dedicated to the main issues of energy.
- Sponsor will have special privilege and extra options to be evaluate with the organisers organiser (for Platinum Sponsors only).
The sponsorship categories and packages are designed to reflect the budgetary and promotional requirements of companies interested in becoming sponsors of World Energy Week 2018. To discuss the sponsorship packages, please contact: email@example.com.
The Organiser reserves the right to exchange any and/or all benefits for others of equal or greater value. All sponsorship packages will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.